New vSTARS files for both NCT and SFO are available!
This includes the following:
- New NCT sector depictions (view able by clicking “GEO MAPS” and opening the relavent map through the command area)
- Positions updated to POF v7.0
- KSFO ASDE-X (ASSC). Open by typing “.ASDEX KSFO”
- Updated RDVS
- Creation of SFO ATCT vSTARS file
- The new vSTARS files do not contain aliases. Aliases can be imported from the “Positons & Aliases” tab in the Facility Configuration window.
- The SFO ATCT file has a default visibility range of 20nm. This can be adjusted from the “Airspace” tab in the Facility Configuration window
- S1s/S2s using this file to control Tower/Ground should familiarize themselves with Pages 1 and 6 of the vSTARS Command Reference at a minimum.
Please update vSTARS to version 1.1.3 before importing the new files.
AIRAC 1703 for vSTARS and vERAM has also been posted to the downloads page with an automatic installer.